How many books have you read from Amazon’s list of 100 Books to read in a lifetime?
How to Play:
- Include the link to Amazon’s List
- Tag the creator of the meme (Perfectly Tolerable)
- Tag and thank the Person that tagged you
- Copy the list below and indicate which ones you have read
- Tally up your total
- Comment on the post you were tagged in and let them know how many you read
- Tag 5 new people! (And comment on one of their posts to let them know you tagged them)
Thank you to Perfectly Tolerable for tagging me in this interesting survey! She is pretty awesome, so you should check out her page! I especially like that she features some children’s books on it from time to time :]
Disclaimer: All Amazon Links are affiliate links. If you purchase any of these books through one of these links I (Perfectly Tolerable) will get a small commission! All the thoughts/opinions in this post are mine and in no way influenced by Amazon.
I have only read 20 of the 100 suggested books. Wow, I was actually thinking this might be much higher than it is. Interesting how things work out like that. It was an odd list, if I am being honest though. I feel like I haven’t even heard of some of these books!
I must now tag at least 5 people to participate and fill in this survey as well: